There are so many ways to give! HAVEN is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and relies on the generosity of individuals and businesses to help better serve our clients. Consider contributing to our organization by donating goods or services. To make a gift, call Erica at HAVEN 406.586.7689. Thank you!
Our programs are always in need of certain items. We also need things for our shelter and for families that have recently transitioned out of shelter and into their new homes. Please be sure to give us a call at 406.586.7689 before dropping any items off so we can thank you in person! Our participants currently need:
- Cleaning supplies (dish soap, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, hand soap, bleach, window cleaner, Ajax, sponges)
- Towels (new or like new, please)
- New Socks
- New Bras
- New Underwear
- Shampoo- full size
- Conditioner- full size
- Razors/shaving cream
- Large toothpastes
- Suitcases with working zippers
- Phone cards
- Walmart gift cards
- Teas (caffeinated and herbal)
- Plastic hangers
- 1 Twin Metal Bed Frame
- 2-8 Twin Metal Bunk Bed Frames
- Mattress Covers
- New Stove
- New Microwave
- At least 4 matching high top kitchen table chairs OR New/ gently used Dining Room table with at least 4-6 chairs
- Area Rug
- New large bagless vacuum
- Laptop or desktop computer in good working condition (word installed is a plus!)
- Storage bins with matching lids (preferably some large ones that fit underneath beds)
Counseling Room Needs
- Outdoor weatherproof speaker (to help ensure confidentiality during sessions)
Our participants are always needing gas cards, money for groceries, clothes and home furnishings. Don’t let that unused Christmas gift go to waste, send it to HAVEN!
Items for Raffle Prizes or Silent Auction
HAVEN holds two major events annually, Mother’s Day 5K and Taste of HAVEN. These events always need sponsors and donations of prizes to be used in raffles or silent auction. If your business would like to be a partner or sponsor in one of our annual events, please call Erica Aytes Coyle at 406.586.7689.
Spread Some Holiday Cheer
Would you like to sponsor a family? HAVEN keeps track of participants old and new who may need holiday gifts for their children or food for holiday dinners. Please call if you are interested in sponsoring a family for the holidays or helping to provide a holiday meal for our shelter residents.
All other donations
Unfortunately, we do not have room in our facilities to store any donations that are not on the wish list above so we ask that you donate any other items to local thrift stores. Shelter residents receive vouchers to shop at the following stores.
Please donate your items to:
Sacks of Bozeman
138 W Mendenhall St
Donation hours: Monday-Friday 9:30-6:00, Saturday 9:30-12:00, Sunday Closed.
LOVE Inc. (for clothes only)
Clothes Closet at the corner of Main Street and Kennedy Ave. in Belgrade.
Donations: 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month (afternoons).
More information: 587-3008