If you are being hurt by someone you love, need more information or referrals, or simply need someone to talk to, please call our crisis line 406-586-4111.
If you have been hurt badly and need medical attention, call 911 first.
Shelter and Office:
Please call the office at 406-586-7689 to reach:
- Kristy McFetridge - Executive Director
- Autumn Benedetti – Client Advocate
- Erica Coyle – Development Coordinator
- Hannah Wahlert - Community Education Specialist
- Jennifer Bain – Volunteer Coordinator
- Thomas Wells - Americorps VISTA Education/ Prevention Coordinator
The location of our office and shelter is confidential but is in a residential area of Bozeman.
- Office Fax: 406-586-0263
P.O. Box 752
Bozeman, MT 59771
Please call (406) 582-2038 for the legal advocate, Kelly Erickson.
The legal advocacy office is located in the Law and Justice Center building, room 313. The center is located at 615 S. 16th St. in Bozeman, MT.
- Legal Advocacy Fax: 406-582-2077
PLEASE NOTE: Contacting HAVEN via email regarding an abusive situation can be unsafe. Please make sure that you are messaging from a secure email account and that you are erasing your history after you browse the site. We suggest working on a computer at the library or somewhere public. If you can, call our crisis line. It is a much more effective and safe way to get the help that you need. If email is the safest way for you to contact us, then please let us know if it is safe to email you back.